- The Yield Growth Corp. (“Yield Growth”, “Company”) recently announced their Q2-2019 financial results. Since our initiating report dated June 25, 2019, the company has made significant operational progress.
- Key Management Appointment: Yield Growth appointed former Aritzia (TSE: ATZ) VP Operations Tamara Melck as Chief Operating Officer of the company.
- Revenue Growth Remains Strong: the company reported Q2-2019 revenues of $1.18 million, a 529% YoY increase, and a 47% QoQ increase. Q2-2019 revenues were driven by licensing revenues (non-cash), which posted a 1,216% QoQ increase.
- Product revenues were $0.11 million in Q2-2019, a QoQ increase of 153%. In our forecast, we had anticipated stronger growth from this segment. Management has indicated that they are seeing good demand for international distribution and expect revenues from products to pick up soon. We are pushing out the ramp up of product revenues and are lowering our 2019, and 2020, revenue forecasts.
- As the company is still in its ramp-up phase, we anticipate that the company will need to raise additional capital shortly.
Visit Better Plant Sciences Inc. page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.