- Sonoro Metals Corp (“company”, “Sonoro”) holds two gold-silver exploration stage properties in Sonora, Mexico.
- Its flagship asset, named Cerro Caliche, is near several well-known operating and historic mines held by Agnico Eagle (TSX: AEM), Premier Gold (TSX: PG), Alio Gold (TSX: ALO), and First Majestic (TSX: FR).
- A maiden resource estimate on Cerro Caliche, completed in early 2019, showed an inferred resource of 201 Koz gold at 0.55 g/t AuEq (gold equivalent); the grade is in line with Alio Gold’s San Francisco mine located 70 km to the west.
- A majority of the resource at Cerro Caliche is highly oxidized, and potentially amenable to open-pit heap leach operations, similar to most of the other well-known mines in the region.
- Management is planning to initiate pilot operations this year (undisclosed budget). They are currently evaluating the potential to finance the proposed heap leach pilot operations by partnering with China-based Engineering, Procurement and Construction (“EPC”) companies.
- Sonoro is also planning to commence a 7,000 m in-fill and resource expansion drill program in Q1-2020.
Visit Sonoro Gold Corp. page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.
Are you enjoying the highlights?
Discover the company's fair value estimate from our certified analysts, identify potential risks, and explore exciting upcoming catalysts in our detailed report.