- We SYH has expanded its portfolio by acquiring/staking nine uranium properties, including a property from Denison Mines (TSX: DML). Currently, SYH’s land package consists of 504k hectares across 24 properties, representing one of the largest portfolios among uranium juniors in Canada.
- SYH is pursuing a maiden drill program (10,000 m) at the Russell Lake project (optioned from Rio Tinto/NYSE: RIO) to test several targets identified through historic exploration and drilling.
- A 2022 drill campaign at its flagship Moore Lake project encountered lower than expected uranium grades. Management plans to conduct a follow-up drill program within the next 12 months, before completing a maiden resource estimate.
- Option partners are actively advancing their projects. SYH is expecting payments totaling $2.5M in cash and shares over the next 12 months from partners.
- This report is currently available to premium subscribers – Free subscribers will gain access on June 28th, 2023 Join as a FREE member and get our research report delivered straight to your inbox, with a seven-day delay
Visit Skyharbour Resources Ltd. page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.
Are you enjoying the highlights?
Discover the company's fair value estimate from our certified analysts, identify potential risks, and explore exciting upcoming catalysts in our detailed report.