- Permex Petroleum Corporation’s (“company”, Permex”) Q3-FY2019 (quarter ended June 30, 2019) net production was 74 boepd (our estimate was 102 boepd net), down 12% QoQ. The company was unable to complete additional wells in the quarter due to lack of capital.
- Despite the drop in production, revenues increased 9% QoQ to $0.42 million in Q3-FY2019, due to higher oil prices.
- General and Administrative (G&A) expenses were up only 2% QoQ to $0.25 million in Q3-FY2019, and were significantly lower than our estimate.
- Net losses in Q3-FY2019 were $0.11 million (EPS: -$0.00) versus Q2-FY2019’s net loss of $0.15 million (EPS: -$0.00).
- At the end of Q3-FY2019, the company had just $20k in cash. Working capital was -$0.69 million, with no debt.
- Production growth is entirely dependent on the company’s ability to raise capital. As a result of the delays in financing, we are lowering our Q4-FY2019 production estimate from 127 boepd (net) to 75 boepd (net).
- A significant reduction in our operating cost estimates more than offset our lower revenue/production forecasts. Our FY2019 net loss forecast has been revised from $1.32 million (EPS: -$0.03) to $0.81 million (EPS: -$0.02).
Visit Permex Petroleum Corporation page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.
Are you enjoying the highlights?
Discover the company's fair value estimate from our certified analysts, identify potential risks, and explore exciting upcoming catalysts in our detailed report.