- Last month, OCEA arranged a $25M financing facility. Funds can be withdrawn in tranches by issuing convertible promissory notes.
- Since our previous report in March 2023, the company has been granted two patents in the U.S., and one in Brazil, for its drug candidates targeting malaria and cancer treatment.
- OCEA announced positive results from an independent study, demonstrating that its antibodies can suppress glioblastoma (brain) tumor growth by 60%
- The company intends to submit applications to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to initiate human clinical trials.
- This report is currently available to premium subscribers – Free subscribers will gain access on June 27th, 2023 Join as a FREE member and get our research report delivered straight to your inbox, with a seven-day delay
Visit Ocean Biomedical, Inc. page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.
Are you enjoying the highlights?
Discover the company's fair value estimate from our certified analysts, identify potential risks, and explore exciting upcoming catalysts in our detailed report.