- North Peak Resources (NPR) has an 80% interest in the Prospect Mountain Mine Complex (Prospect MMC) project in Nevada – the top mining jurisdiction in the world. Nevada is the fourth largest gold producer in the world, hosting numerous world-class gold deposits.
- Management and board have extensive experience in the resource sector. CEO Brian Hinchcliffe was a co-founder/CEO of Kirkland Lake Gold, which was acquired by Agnico Eagle Mines (NYSE: AEM) for $13.5B last year. He was also the CEO/founder of Rupert Resources (TSXV: RUP/MCAP: $726M), and an investment banker at Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS).
- The 4 km long x 3.4 km wide Prospect MMC is a historic gold/silver/lead producer in the prolific Eureka mining district. The project is prospective for both polymetallic carbonate replacement (CRD) and Carlin-type deposits, and directly borders i-80 Gold’s (TSX: IAU/MCAP: $735M) Ruby Hill project, which hosts a large gold-silver resource.2
- Prospect MMC has 17.7 km of underground workings, and is fully permitted for underground mining operations of up to 365 Kt/year. Historic drilling has returned high grades over relatively long intercepts, including 24 m of 8.24 g/t Au, and 11 m of 4.05 g/t. A recent geophysical survey has identified a 2-km long anomaly beneath the existing stopes and mine workings.
- This report is currently available to premium subscribers – Free subscribers will gain access on Aug 30th, 2022 Join as a FREE member and get our research report delivered straight to your inbox, with a seven-day delay
Visit North Peak Resources Ltd. page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.
Are you enjoying the highlights?
Discover the company's fair value estimate from our certified analysts, identify potential risks, and explore exciting upcoming catalysts in our detailed report.