• In September 2019, Marifil Mines Limited (“Marifil”, “company”) completed a maiden resource estimate on its San Roque property in the Rio Negro province in southwestern Argentina. MFM owns a 51% interest in the project. The remaining 49% is held by NovaGold Resources (TSX: NG).
  • To read more about Marifil Mines Ltd. click below on downloads


Visit International Iconic Gold Exploration Corp. page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.

Are you enjoying the highlights?

Discover the company's fair value estimate from our certified analysts, identify potential risks, and explore exciting upcoming catalysts in our detailed report.

Already a member? Sign In