- -Last week’s pick, Rocket Companies Inc. (NYSE: RKT) went from $24.30 on last Monday’s close to $43 the next day (up 77%).
- -Inflationary expectations have started rising again, following a decline from record levels last month. Although we expect gold to be under pressure in the near-term (due to rising yields), we expect a recovery in the second half as actual inflation kicks in from a strong economic recovery driven by pent-up demand, and savings set aside by consumers.
- -A noteworthy event last week was a 13% decline in nickel prices. This was a result of an announcement by China’s Tsingshan Holding Group (the world’s largest stainless steel producer) that they have developed a new technology/manufacturing process to convert nickel pig iron into a product suitable for EV batteries.
- -We believe gold has the highest upside this year.
- -Canadian cannabis stocks are trading at a significant premium over its U.S. based counterparts. With federal legalization in the U.S., we expect this trend to change
Monarch Mining Corporation, UEX Corporation, Noram Ventures Inc.,GMV Minerals Inc., Falcon Gold Corp., Sonoro Gold Corp., Azincourt Energy Corp.,Braveheart Resources Inc., GR Silver Mining Ltd. , Doubleview Gold Corp. Gold Springs Resource Corp., Exro Technologies Inc.Hello Pal International Inc., Kidoz Inc., Diginex Limited ,Banxa Holdings Inc., Clean Seed Capital Group Ltd. Delta 9 Cannabis Inc., AgraFlora Organics International Inc.