- -Last week’s pick, Rocket Companies Inc. (NYSE: RKT) went from $24.30 on last Monday’s close to $43 the next day (up 77%).
- -Inflationary expectations have started rising again, following a decline from record levels last month. Although we expect gold to be under pressure in the near-term (due to rising yields), we expect a recovery in the second half as actual inflation kicks in from a strong economic recovery driven by pent-up demand, and savings set aside by consumers.
- -A noteworthy event last week was a 13% decline in nickel prices. This was a result of an announcement by China’s Tsingshan Holding Group (the world’s largest stainless steel producer) that they have developed a new technology/manufacturing process to convert nickel pig iron into a product suitable for EV batteries.
- -We believe gold has the highest upside this year.
- -Canadian cannabis stocks are trading at a significant premium over its U.S. based counterparts. With federal legalization in the U.S., we expect this trend to change
Download Analyst Report :
Monarch Mining Corporation, UEX Corporation, Noram Ventures Inc.,GMV Minerals Inc., Falcon Gold Corp., Sonoro Gold Corp., Azincourt Energy Corp.,Braveheart Resources Inc., GR Silver Mining Ltd. , Doubleview Gold Corp. Gold Springs Resource Corp., Exro Technologies Inc.Hello Pal International Inc., Kidoz Inc., Diginex Limited ,Banxa Holdings Inc., Clean Seed Capital Group Ltd. Delta 9 Cannabis Inc., AgraFlora Organics International Inc.