- In Q3-2019, Kidoz Inc. beat our expectations and generated $1.27 million in revenues, up 55% QoQ, and 3,004% YoY.
- As a result of the Kidoz Ltd. acquisition in March, revenues in the first nine months of 2019 were $2.40 million, up from just $90k in the first nine months of 2018.
- Monthly Active Users (MAU) on the KIDOZ network crossed 100 million across 3,500+ apps.
- Approximately 92% of the revenues in Q3-2019 came from ad revenues (71% in Q2-2019).
- Management is focused on ramping up ad revenues, and is transitioning to an ad-focused business model rather than focusing on generating gaming / content revenues. As per PwC, the global kids (under 13 years) digital ad market is expected to grow by approximately 22% p.a. from 2018 ($0.9 billion) to 2021 ($1.7 billion).
- Kidoz reported gross margins of 41% in Q3-2019, up from 30% in Q2-2019.
- Operating costs (excluding stock based compensation) in Q3-2019 were $0.64 million, down 10% QoQ.
- As a result of higher revenues and lower costs, EBITDA improved from -$0.46 million in Q2-2019, to -$0.12 million in Q3-2019.
- At the end of Q3-2019, the company had $0.81 million in cash, $2.11 million in working capital, with no debt.
Visit Kidoz Inc. page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.
Are you enjoying the highlights?
Discover the company's fair value estimate from our certified analysts, identify potential risks, and explore exciting upcoming catalysts in our detailed report.