- Guyana Goldstrike Inc. (“GYA”, “company”) has been actively exploring its Marudi gold project in Guyana, South America.
- Since our previous report in March 2018, the company has identified a new zone of mineralization (named the Toucan Ridge), located in between the other two previously identified zones, Mazoa Hill and Marudi North. Mazoa Hill has an initial NI 43-101 compliant resource estimate of 270 Koz indicated and 88 Koz inferred.
- Trenching at Toucan Ridge area has returned good intercepts, including 44.5 m of 1.22 gpt, 19.8 m of 1.87 gpt, 18.9 m of 1.22 gpt, and another 18.9 m of 2.03 gpt.
- GYA is planning a 20,000 m drill program, followed by an updated resource estimate.
- Barrick Gold (TSX: ABX) recently formed a 50:50 joint venture on Reunion Gold Corporation’s early stage (pre-resource) properties in Guyana, which we believe is an encouraging sign for smaller juniors such as GYA.
- 95% of Marudi remains unexplored.
- Zijin Mining Group (SEHK: 2899) own 24% of the total outstanding shares.
Visit Guyana Goldstrike Inc. page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.
Are you enjoying the highlights?
Discover the company's fair value estimate from our certified analysts, identify potential risks, and explore exciting upcoming catalysts in our detailed report.