- DataMetrex AI Limited (“DataMetrex”, “company”) reported Q1-2019 financials in May 2019, which featured substantial YoY revenue growth and a drop in the net loss compared to the the same period during 2018.
- AI and Big Data Businesses Drive Company’s Growth: Q1-2019 revenues increased by 39.10% YoY to $0.50 million, reflecting growth of the company’s AI and big data divisions. We believe that revenue growth should increase in the coming quarters as the company expands its businesses.
- Since the release of Q1 statements, the company announced additional contracts totaling $2.1 million.
- Net Loss Drops YoY: The company’s net loss in Q1-2019 was $0.90 million (EPS: -$0.00) compared to $2.29 million (EPS: -$0.01) in Q1-2018.
- We are maintaining our fair value per share estimate of $0.11 per share.
Visit DataMetrex AI Limited. (TSXV: DM) page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.