- DataMetrex AI Limited (“DataMetrex”, “company”) reported Q1-2019 financials in May 2019, which featured substantial YoY revenue growth and a drop in the net loss compared to the the same period during 2018.
- AI and Big Data Businesses Drive Company’s Growth: Q1-2019 revenues increased by 39.10% YoY to $0.50 million, reflecting growth of the company’s AI and big data divisions. We believe that revenue growth should increase in the coming quarters as the company expands its businesses.
- Since the release of Q1 statements, the company announced additional contracts totaling $2.1 million.
- Net Loss Drops YoY: The company’s net loss in Q1-2019 was $0.90 million (EPS: -$0.00) compared to $2.29 million (EPS: -$0.01) in Q1-2018.
- We are maintaining our fair value per share estimate of $0.11 per share.
Visit DataMetrex AI Limited. page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.
Are you enjoying the highlights?
Discover the company's fair value estimate from our certified analysts, identify potential risks, and explore exciting upcoming catalysts in our detailed report.