RLG Chart by TradingView

Business Description

RLG, based out of Toronto, Canada, is a junior resource company focused on the West Red Lake project, located at the west-end of the Red Lake Gold District of Northwestern Ontario. The project holds properties totaling 3,100 hectares, including three historic gold mines. RLG has a 60% interest in the Rowan Mine (Newmont Goldcorp owns the remaining 40%), and a 100% interest in two other historic mines, namely the Mount Jamie Mine and the Red Summit Mine.

Website http://www.westredlakegold.com/


FRC Analyst's Reports

West Red Lake Gold Mines Inc (CSE: RLG / OTCQB: RLGMF / FSE: HYK) – Commencing Drilling Oct. 10, 2019
West Red Lake Gold (CSE: RLG) – Commencing Drilling Nov. 29, 2018
West Red Lake Gold (CSE: RLG / OTCQB) 72.6 gpt gold over 3m Jul. 25, 2017
West Red Lake Gold (CSE: RLG) Initiating; JV with Goldcorp Feb. 2, 2017


News

West Red Lake Gold Continues Work at the Rowan Gold Deposit Jun. 20, 2022
WEST RED LAKE GOLD EXPLORATION UPDATE Apr. 4, 2022
WEST RED LAKE GOLD CLOSES FINANCING Jan. 5, 2022
West Red Lake Gold Assays 149.64 gpt Gold Over 1.0 Metre Dec. 2, 2021
West Red Lake Gold Drills 77.87 gpt Gold Over 1.9 Metres Oct. 14, 2021

This company was mentioned in the following "Analysts’ Ideas Of The Week":


Investors are also interested in these companies: