- In Q2-2023, this company reported record revenue (up 23% YoY) and EPS (up 20% YoY). Revenue and EPS beat our estimates by 2.4% and 1.6%, respectively, amid higher mortgages outstanding and lending rates.
- Mortgages outstanding (net) were up 2% YTD, to $36M – the highest in this company’s history.
- Due to rising financial instability, and cooling inflation, we are expecting the Bank of Canada to maintain rates, or even start slashing rates within the next six months. We expect transaction volumes/lending to surge in 2024, driven by lower rates.
- Anticipating a decline in rates within the next six months, we project higher demand for high-yield stocks, such as this company.
- This report is currently available to premium subscribers – Free subscribers will gain access on Sep 2nd, 2022 Join as a FREE member and get our research report delivered straight to your inbox, with a seven-day delay
Visit Builders Capital Mortgage Corp. page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.
Are you enjoying the highlights?
Discover the company's fair value estimate from our certified analysts, identify potential risks, and explore exciting upcoming catalysts in our detailed report.