- Blueberries Medical Corp. (“Blueberries”, “company”) is a leading Latin American producer of premium medical-grade cannabis products, with operations in Colombia and Argentina.
- High Cannabis Yield: We estimate that Blueberries will have a cannabis yield of 146 grams per sq. ft. by the end of 2020 – a number that is significantly higher than our observation of an average yield of between 80 grams per sq. ft. to 120 grams per sq. ft. for major Canadian cannabis producers.
- Low Production and Operating Costs: Due to ideal climate conditions and low labor costs, the company expects a long-term cost per gram of US$0.15. This is exceedingly low relative to the average cost per gram of major Canadian cannabis producers.
- Explosive Growth in Latin America’s Legal Cannabis Market Expected: According to a report by Prohibition Partners, legal Latin American cannabis sales of US$125 million in 2018 are expected to grow at a CAGR of 58.41% to US$12.70 billion by 2028.
- The company’s management team has a strong track record. Blueberries’ CEO Dr. Stocker combines experience with a large-cap company with experience in the Latin American cannabis space, having served as CEO of Colombian cannabis company Pharmacielo Ltd. (TSXV: PCLO) between 2015 and 2018.
Visit Blueberries Medical Corp. page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.