- Biome Grow Inc. (“Biome”, “company”) reported Q2-2019 financials, with revenue showing outsized growth. The company reported Q2-2019 revenue of $1.35 million, a QoQ increase of 296%. The company shipped approximately 170 kg of dried cannabis at an average selling price of $7.86 per gram versus 50 kg at an average selling price of $6.80 per gram in Q1-2019.
- Deterioration in Gross Margin: Q2-2019 gross margin was 44.10%, a decrease from 60.02% in Q1-2019. The deterioration in gross margin was due to growth in the company’s lower-margin wholesale business.
- Improvement in EBITDA: The company reported Q2-2019 EBITDA of -$0.75 million, an improvement from a Q1-2019 EBITDA of -$1.00 million. The improvement was primarily driven by strong revenue growth. The company expects to be EBITDA-positive on a run rate basis before the end of the year.
- Licensed to Distribute Cannabis in Five Provinces: The company is now licensed to distribute cannabis in (1) Newfoundland and Labrador, (2) Nova Scotia, (3) Saskatchewan, (4) New Brunswick, and (5) Manitoba.
Visit Biome Grow Inc. page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.
Download Analyst Report :
- Please log in or subscribe for free to download and read this report.