- AgraFlora Organics International Inc. (“AgraFlora”, “company”) is a vertically integrated cannabis company with significant cultivation, manufacturing, branding and distribution capabilities.
- According to the company, AgraFlora’s Delta Greenhouse Complex in B.C. is one of the most technically advanced and environmentally friendly greenhouse facilities in the world, and is the world’s second largest cannabis cultivation operation under glass.
- The company has a cultivation licence for its 8,800 sq. ft. facility in Ontario and recently received cannabis research licences for its manufacturing and processing facilities. Receipt of a cultivation licence for its Delta Greenhouse Complex is imminent.
- Through CBD Group Asia Ltd., Gateway Newstands, Red Phoenix Intl. Trading, ICC International Cannabis Corp. and The Good Company GmbH, AgraFlora has significant international distribution capabilities. Companies mentioned in the preceding sentence provide AgraFlora with distribution capabilities in Canada, the United States, Europe and China.
- Currently, the company has two offtake agreements – one with ICC International Cannabis Corp. and one with Namaste Technologies. The company is to sell 100,000 kg of dried cannabis flower over a five-year period to ICC International Cannabis and allocate 10% of the company’s Delta Greenhouse Complex cannabis production to Namaste Technologies.
- Through company subsidiaries, the company has rights to, among other things, a patented delivery system called the “Fresh Release DoseCap”, exclusive rights to 20 unique cannabis strains, a portfolio of 57 registered trademarks, and patented micro-diffusion technology to increase the uptake of cannabinoid.
Visit AgraFlora Organics International Inc. page for more research, discussion boards and to like, and share.
Are you enjoying the highlights?
Discover the company's fair value estimate from our certified analysts, identify potential risks, and explore exciting upcoming catalysts in our detailed report.