Fundamental Research Corp is an independent equity research firm. We provide our subscribers with the highest quality fundamental research on smaller cap companies from a value-based perspective.
Video Host/Marketing Associate Opportunity
*You must be physically located in the Greater Vancouver Area to be considered for this position
Do you want to work in an exciting, fast-moving industry that has the potential to disrupt the status quo? Do you shine on camera? Then join our team! Fundamental Research Corp. is a leading high-growth financial research firm.
Our management team has a track record of starting and growing successful companies.
We are looking for a video host/marketing associate to assist our Marketing Director. We want to build beautiful campaigns, high-quality videos and posts that will impress our subscribers. If you are an independent self-starter, motivated individual who loves creating content, and thrives working in a collaborative environment, then we want you to be a part of our team.
As a video host/marketing associate, you are well-versed in digital marketing, social media and design. You shine on camera! You are capable of designing ads, posts, graphics, copywrite and videos that attract and engage subscribers with creativeness and beauty. You enjoy seeing your work gain attention and praise in the form of increasing engagement and subscribers. You focus on what matters most and accept feedback as a growth learning opportunity. You are organized and have great attention to detail.
· Create copywrite for various social and traditional media campaigns
· Create marketing and promotional material
· Hosting and editing video content
· Working alongside others to design front-end web design features.
· Developing new ideas/concepts for videos and marketing campaigns
· Staying abreast of developments in digital marketing
· Planning Events
· User experience for B2C and B2B clients
· Participate in strategic planning
· At least 2+ years’ experience with a focus on digital marketing/content creation
· Experience with social media and best practices
· Knowledge in evaluating the key metrics to determine the success of a marketing campaign
· Familiarity with finance is a plus
· Experience in graphic design including website UX/UI
· Experience with software editing platforms like Adobe Premier/Illustrator
· Experience with creative writing
· Experience in video editing
· Excellent communication skills
· A degree in journalism or marketing
To apply, send your resume, portfolio (sample of creative work) and cover letter to [email protected]