Fundamental Research Corp is one of the world’s largest issuer paid research firms. Our mission is to make institutional quality equity research available to everyone, not just large investors.
Business Development Manager
Are you looking for unlimited earning potential based on your performance? Are you excited by the prospects of working with a team driven by a common vision and belief that institutional quality equity research should be available to everyone, not just large investors? Are you interested in the opportunity to work with executives in exciting industries like fintech and learn about the latest development in technology?
Are you excited by seeing the work you do have an impact?
If this reflects you, join us, and you will have the opportunity to build an exciting and rewarding career.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for promoting our firm’s services to high level executives.
Working with our team, you will be accountable for sales growth, servicing existing clients, and relationship management.
· Identify high growth and undervalued prospective clients and conducting proactive sales calls, and emails with new and existing clients
· Set up meetings and present to senior corporate executives and decision makers
· Help plan events to maximize the firm’s exposure and relationship building; represent the firm at various events
· Service existing clients
· Maintain accurate records in our CRM system (knowledge of Salesforce is an asset)
· Act as a liaison between other FRC departments (e.g research, institutional sales etc) to collaborate on specific sales opportunities, or customer related projects
· A university degree
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; and doing research online (Salesforce knowledge is a plus)
· An entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated success in sales (previous experience in sales)
· Knowledge of Capital Markets is a plus but not necessary as we will provide training
Compensation includes base salary, commission, bonuses, and health benefits.
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing team of professionals, send us your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest but due to the amount of responses, we will only respond if we require more information from you. No phone calls please.